Every site automatically collects the information of the people who visited or used the site.
The site ooPeg is no exception and it merely collects and analyzes the statistics that that are used to discuss training and improve site performance. This information includes the following:
1. Your computer’s IP, The numeric address is automatically assigned to you by the Internet service provider when you enter the web.
2. The URL of the source site through which you entered our site, such as Google, Yahoo, or any other website.
3. Your login time to ooPeg system and the length of time you are guest and working.
4. Name and version of your operating system and Internet browser, for example Google Chrome or Windows XP/IE 8. This information will be automatically transmitted to us or any other website by your computer.
5. Pages from the site you are viewing.
We use the IP address to analyze the reports and collect the statistical information of the site. IP addresses have nothing to do with your private information.
Information on which pages you have watched for how many times, and so on. These are the information we collect to improve site performance.
ooPeg examines this information to determine the user’s status and website quality improvement. These statistics help us make education more practical and user-like.
For example, we use browser information to design our site in such a way that more people can view the site with the best quality and properly viewed with each site.
ooPeg performs all safety and security measures to protect user’s information, whether online or offline.
This site, using the strongest and most secure servers and databases in the world, assures you that no person or persons have the ability to access the information.
All pages and information are completely safe and use the most up-to-date firewalls and antivirus for maintenance.
All your user information is encrypted and stored using the latest technology and in all respects it will be safe and secure.
ooPeg shares with no company, organization, person or third parties and has stepped into this field with just a matter of ooPeg topic.